MCG upgrades email software to Smartermail version 9
Mighty Community Group’s enhancements are delivering Exchange-level mail server features with superior stability. It is the best-in-class Microsoft Exchange alternative providing businesses with powerful enterprise-level features including:
- Smartphone synchronization through Exchange ActiveSync, SyncML, and SmarterMail Sync technologies
- An instant messging server that allows users to chat Improved synchronization with both Microsoft Outlook for OSX as well as Apple Mail,
- Advanced Outlook synchronization and collaboration
- Robust antivirus that prevents costly downtime
- Events and notifications that help simplify and automate tasks
- Advanced message archiving compliant with Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA regulations
- Leading Web-based interface for all users
- Access Webmail, Collaboration Tools, and Sync Mobile Devices from Anywhere
Enjoy increased mobility and synchronize your email, calendars, tasks, and notes with the latest smartphones from anywhere there is an Internet connection. In addition to full Microsoft Outlook and mobile integration, it delivers an industry-leading Webmail interface that makes use of drag-and-drop, keyboard shortcuts, and tab controls.
The latest release of the award-winning mail server and Exchange alternative offers small business and enterprise users, a number of new features and integrations that will allow them to communicate easier and more effectively.
“With this release of SmarterMail, we are expanding into more real-time communication by introducing instant messaging to our end users,” said Tim Uzzanti, SmarterTools CEO. “In addition, we are one of the few mail servers on the market to integrate with Microsoft’s Exchange Web Services. This MAPI-replacement is the direction Microsoft is heading for desktop client synchronization and is a great complement to our Exchange ActiveSync integration, which is the gold-standard for mobile synchronization.”